Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
By the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Validate and evaluate the use of epidemiology to identify major global issues in public health.
- Originate and elaborate on both natural and man-made health concerns to include terrorism and infectious diseases of global importance.
- Discuss advocacy for vulnerable populations and diversity and then demonstrate cultural sensitivity in care planning and collaboration.
- Critique the essential elements of disaster and emergency interventions for health care systems.
- Assess major organizations that are involved in global health and synthesize knowledge of important global health priorities.
- Formulate and propose a plan to address health concerns in regards to ethical, legal, social, and public health policy, to express a concentration on interdisciplinary collaboration.