Does Sexism Still Exist?
I’m trying to learn for my Sociology class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Based upon your readings, do you believe that sexism still exists? (The answer to this question is based upon your review and understanding of course material. Yet, to successfully complete this essay, you must support your claim using current class readings. )
To successfully complete the essay, please include the following:
1. Saini text (most notably chapter 7) attached
2. analysis of 2 laws from outside the United States that demonstrate if sexism has impacted legal systems on a global scale
3. Do most Americans agree with your point of view? (Pew Research article)
4. Your personal reaction to the question of sexism
5. Any additional readings to support your claims are much appreciated.
Please remember: the goal of the essay is to demonstrate that you can connect ideas from the current course readings.
The essay must be a minimum of 1 page and I am not asking for citations.