I’m studying and need help with a Psychology question to help me learn.
Common Reader Assignment Instructions
- First, students will access https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/takeate… (Links to an external site.)
- Take 3 of the IAT tests
- Then, students will write a two page (500 words minimum) Reflective Essay.
- Discuss what you learned from the IAT completion.
- Relate the biases, discrimination, and stereotyping concepts learned to the
Common Reader book.
- Explain how you can use what you have learned from this experience (taking the IAT and reading Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People to become more accepting of a more diverse group of individuals or how you could help others do so.
- USE BASIC APA 6THED STYLE MANUAL FOR YOUR PAPER:
- 12-point Times New Roman font, double-space, and one-inch margins on each side.
- Include in-text citations for your sources based on APA 6thEd Style Manual
- A separate APA style references page in APA 6thEd Style Manual
- Make sure that each of your references (textbook, newspaper article) is cited in your text.
- Conversely, each citation in your text must have a corresponding reference.
- You can find detailed information on APA style on our Blackboard course site.
- Your submitted paper will consist of the title page, 2-3 pages of text, and a references page at minimum.
- A rubric is located in the syllabus. This rubric provides you with grading expectations/assessment criteria. Assessment points and grading points may differ.
- Adhere to the College of Education’s plagiarism guidelines included in this syllabus.