one Discussion and Two Replies
Can you help me understand this Philosophy question?
One response post :
Please respond to another student (min: 200 words). Compare/contrast your experience in the course, what you have learned, and how you will use the information in your lives. Refer to specific information in both essays. And make sure you include information from the course readings with properly formatted citations (MLA).
- Post greets other student by name (+/- 2 points)
- Post compare/contrasts specific information found in both essays (+/- 4 points)
- Post uses information from the readings assigned for the semester with properly formatted citations (+/- 4 points)
Extra Credit Discussion + Reply to one studnet
Please answer the following questions.
- Identify one important concept, research finding, theory, or idea that you learned this semester.
- Why do you believe that this concept, research finding, theory, or idea is important?
- Apply how you will apply what you have learned to some aspect of your life.
- What question(s) has the activity raised for you? What are you still wondering about?