Planning for Your Retirement
I’m studying for my Psychology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
A great quote from Carl Jung, the famous psychoanalyst, is: “One cannot live the afternoon of life according to the program of life’s morning; for what was great in the morning will be of little importance in the evening” (Goodreads, n.d.). Even though growing older offers challenges, there are many rewarding and positive aspects of aging that balance the negative stereotypes associated with it. The later years are significant and can be rewarding.
For this discussion, develop and share with your peers your retirement plan. Your plan should include:
- Where do you plan to live?
- What interests do you want to pursue?
- How much money will you need to pursue your chosen lifestyle?
- What do you need to do now to make your retirement plans a reality?
- Where you would like to retire? Research the area.
- What do you need to do to maintain or regain your health?
- What financial plans do you need to make today to live the retirement of your dreams?