write 2 pages about MODULE 7 included in the instruction
I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
Notice:The country I choose is Saudi Arabia and I decided to lunch a product which is Solar energy.
Also do only Model 7 which is the file that I upload.
You can use this link as a source.
Global Business Plan Project
Organizations conduct research to plan and implement a business idea.This project is designed to provide the foundation for an international business plan.These activities offer flexibility for many settings related to global business enterprises.The framework may be used for planning global expansion of an existing product or service, or may be used to research a new foreign business opportunity.Each module of this project is designed to gather information for one component of an international business plan.
The final result of your global plan will include the following formats:
a written report with supplementary tables and visuals.
an oral presentation with visuals.
- Choose a real or fictional company (should not be a large company)
- Choose a country
- Decide whether to launch existing product/service to chosen country or whether to create a new product/service for chosen country
Ultimately, from your action steps, you will be choosing one of the following options:
- Choose an existing company and launch an existing product to a country in which they are not currently operating.
- Choose an imaginary company and launch a product to your chosen country.
- Choose an existing company and launch a new imaginary product to a country in which they are currently operating.
Table of Contents
Phase 1 – Planning the Global Business Enterprise
MODULE 1 – Analyzing International Competitors
- Identify domestic and international companies involved in similar business global business activities
- Examine geographic and economic factors that affect the business environment of a nation
- Research social institutions, customs, traditions, and beliefs influencing business
- Research the influence of government and regulations on business activities
- Suggest objectives and an organizational framework for global business operations
- Identify specific attributes and customer benefits for a proposed international product or service
- Recommend a global pricing strategy based on costs, market demand, competition, and economic environment
- Suggest potential criteria for global business accomplishments based on financial results and social contributions
MODULE 2 – Assessing the Economic-Geographic Environment
MODULE 3 – Assessing the Social-Cultural Environment
MODULE 4 – Assessing the Political-Legal Environment
PHASE 2 – Organizing for Global Business Activities
MODULE 5 – Selecting a Global Company Structure
PHASE 3 – Implementing the Global Market Plan
MODULE 6 – Product and Target Market Planning for Foreign Markets
MODULE 7 – Selecting an International Pricing Strategy
PHASE 4 – Implementing the Global Market Plan
MODULE 8 – Measuring International Business Success