1. What is intelligence? Describe the WISC-IV intelligence test. Write 1 paragraph. Describe Howard Gardner’s multiple…
1. What is intelligence? Describe the WISC-IV intelligence test. Write 1 paragraph. Describe Howard Gardner’s multiple intelligences. Describe Sternberg’s triarchic theory of intelligence. Compare and contrast these 3 different ways of examining intelligence. Write 1 paragraph.
2. Self-esteem decreases for girls and boys in Middle Childhood. Why?
3. Describe different educational experiences for adolescents across cultures. How are educational experiences different in different countries for adolescents?
4. Describe adolescent egocentrism. How does the “imaginary audience” and “the personal fable” influence the adolescent’s self-esteem? Demonstrate your understanding of these concepts in your explanation.
5. Describe Lev Vygotsky’s Theory of Cognitive Development. Include a description of the zone of proximal development and scaffolding.
6. Describe Kohlberg’s theory of moral development. How is this different from the Worldview Theory?
7. Apply Erik Erikson’s stages to each of the following developmental stages: Toddlerhood, Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, and Adolescence.?