1. Discuss the principle of Maxam-Gilbert DNA sequencing.
2. List the steps in Maxam Gilbert DNA sequencing and their correct order.
3 Describe how DNA is denatured and radiolabeled.
4. Indicate which chemical reagent breaks the link between purines and deoxyribose.
5, Describe the action of dimethyl sulfate, hydrazyne and sodium chloride.
6. Discuss the action of piperidine on modified DNA.
7. Indicate the gel used for DNA fragments separation and how the migration is achieved.
8. Discuss how the DNA bands are visualized.
9. Determine the sequence of a gel showing the separation of gel fragments by Maxam- Gilbert sequencing method.