Quantitative Research Article Critique
Conduct a critical appraisal of literature that demonstrates an understanding of quantitative research.
Using Chapter 18 Table 18-1 Summary of Major Content Sections of a Research Report and Related Critical Appraisal Guidelines, write a critique of a quantitative research article that you have read related to your clinical practice.
· The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
· The paper should be formatted per the current APA and 2-3 pages in length, excluding the title page, abstract, and references page.
· Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
· Complete and submit the assignment by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.
· Late work policies, expectations regarding proper citations, acceptable means of responding to peer feedback, and other expectations are at the discretion of the instructor.