The Complete Reference For The Article In Current APA Format
Find and review ten (10) scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles, systematic reviews, or CPGs in support of the practice change intervention. Complete the Research Summary Worksheet downloadtable for each article.
- State the PICOT question
- For each article, supply the following:
- The complete reference for the article in current APA format
- Description of the purpose of the study/review/practice guideline
- Description of the evidence type
- Research article/systematic review/CPG
- If a source is a research article
- Is the study quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods?
- Is the study experimental, quasi-experimental, or descriptive?
- Description of the sample, sample size, and setting (not used for CPG)
- Discussion of the data collection methods used (not used for CPG)
- Discussion of the study findings or CPG content
- Assessment of the limitations of the study (not used for CPG)
- Discussion of the relevance the study to the PICOT question and advanced practice nursing
Preparing the Assignment:
- Use the designated Research Summary Table Worksheet to supply the required information.
- All scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles must be current – within a 5-year time frame – unless a valid rationale is provided, and the instructor has approved the use of an older reference.
- Use APA formatting for references Here is week 2 PICOT question article that used week 2 question. Assaye, A. M., Wiechula, R., Schultz, T. J., & Feo, R. R. (2018). Impact of nurse staffing on patient and nurse workforce outcomes in acute care settings in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review protocol. JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports, 16(12), 2260-2267. doi:10.11124/JBISRIR-2017-003707.Labelle, J. B., Audet, L.-A., Farand, P., & Rochefort, C. M. (2019). Are hospital nurse staffing practices associated with postoperative cardiac events and death? A systematic review. PLoS One, 14(10). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0223979Peter Griffiths, 1. ,.‐S., Briggs, J., Maruotti, A., Meredith, P., Smith, G. B., & Ball, J. (2018). The association between nurse staffing and omissions in nursing care: A systematic review. J Adv Nurse., 74(7), 1474–1487. doi:10.1111/jan.13564