Visit the Vegetarian Resource Group website and answer the…
Visit the Vegetarian Resource Group website and answer the following questions. https://www.vrg.org/
Please include the numbered questions along with your answers.
- Did you feel that the website was a reliable source of information about vegetarian diets? Why or why not?
- Did the either the reading or the website change the way you thought about vegetarian diets? How so?
- What is the difference between lacto-ovo vegetarian diets and a vegan diets?
- Write a one-day menu for someone who is a lacto-ovo vegetarian. This should include snacks, beverages and three meals. Make sure you list the amounts of each food, and include at least the minimum recommended number of servings from all the food groups. Please do not copy menus from the VRG website- create your own!
Breakfast- 1 cup cheerios, 4 oz skim milk, ½ cup strawberries
Etc for each meal and snack.
- Look at the menu you created. List one good source of each of the following minerals that you included.