Full proposal for funding. The funding will consist of $150,000 and it will be disbursed over two years. Funding will be awarded to the lead The National Alliance on Mental Illness non-profit agency. For more info look at this link https://www.nami.org/Home
Create a Detailed Goals, Objectives, and Activity/Intervention Plan
Articulate clearly and in detail how your goals break down into objectives and how these objectives then break down into specific activities which can be evaluated. Programs must be new initiatives to your non-profit. Goals, objectives, and activities/interventions must be measurable.
1. Increase access to mental health services for individuals affected by mental illness.
2. Reduce stigma associated with mental illness.
3. Provide support and resources to individuals affected by mental illness and their families.
1. Increase awareness of mental health issues and available services through public education campaigns.
2. Increase access to mental health services by providing education and training to mental health providers and organizations.
3. Expand access to mental health services through the development of new treatment models and increasing access to existing providers.
4. Provide support to individuals and families affected by mental illness through support groups, advocacy, and peer support.
5. Increase public awareness of mental health issues and reduce stigma through public education campaigns.
6. Increase access to mental health services in underserved communities.
7. Advocate for policy changes that improve access to mental health services.