- What is your preferred leadership style?
- In which situations is this leadership style most appropriate?
- How flexible are you with your leadership style?
QuestionAsked by jaydandeq
Let’s summarize the claims being made by Phillip Zimbardo in the Stanford Prison experiment.
• First, what were the variables in the study? Give one independent variable and one dependent variable.
• For each of your two variables above, identify if they were manipulated or measured variables.
• How did Zimbardo claim that the two variables are related? What type of claim is this (hint – use your variables: Frequency, Association, or Causal)? Answer both questions.
• Finally, which type of validity should Zimbardo have been most concerned with, external or internal validity? Why?