A 52-year-old gentleman comes to your office with a history of intermittent difficulty swallowing solid food.
ASSIGNMENT COVER SHEET
|Course name:||Introduction to diseases|
|Course number:||PHC 271|
|Assignment title or task:
( write and questions)
|Case Study (2)
A 52-year-old gentleman comes to your office with a history of intermittent difficulty swallowing solid food. His symptoms have been present for the past 5 years. He points to his supraclavicular notch when describing where the food feels stuck, although he can chew his food and transfer it into his posterior pharynx without difficulty. He does not choke or cough while eating. Drinking water will usually relieve his symptoms, although on several occasions he has self-induced vomiting. His symptoms are slightly worse now than they were several years ago, which prompted today’s visit. Feeling any better and had ongoing fever and cough
According to the above case answer the following questions :
1. What is the likely diagnosis of this case? Explain, how would you classify the disease clinically and mention all the clinical manifestation? Define the disease and what are the most common causes of this is disease likely in the patient?
2. Explain the pathophysiology of this disorder?
3. Are there any risk factors for the disease? If yes, then write down the common risk factors of the disease?
4. What lifestyle changes could make a difference for this patient?
5. Discuss the public health approaches in reducing and in the prevention of this health problem?
|Student ID #|
|Grade:||…. Out of 5|
- Font should be 12 Times New Roman
- Heading should be Bold
- The text color should be Black
- Line spacing should be 1.5
- The length of the write-up should be no more than 1000 words (1-2 pages ).
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Assignments must be submitted with the filled cover page
- Use graphics and shapes whenever you can
- All assignments must carry the references using APA style. Please see below the weblink about how to cite APA reference style.https://guides.libraries.psu.edu/apaquickguide/intext. Click or tap to follow the link.